iPhone 6 is already a solid phone. Is it worth upgrading to the iPhone 6S? Let’s find out in this article! Although iPhone 6s looks extremely similar to the iPhone 6, there are a lot of changes under the hood. But the real question is “Should you upgrade from iPhone 6 to iPhone 6s ?” Is it worth cashing in your hard-earned cash on the new iPhone? Let’s find out!
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s are dimensionally very similar. In fact, they have the same length and breadth. The real changes are the ones you will find internally in the iPhone 6s. There are no changes in the battery department thought. iPhone 6s packs the same 1810mAh battery as the iPhone 6 which surely is disappointing.
Here are the major changes that you will find in the iPhone 6s. The changes are:
- A9 Tri-core processor clocked in at 1.5GHz. A solid bump up from 1.4GHz dual core processor found on the iPhone 6.
- 12MP BSI camera that is capable of recording videos at 4K resolution. iPhone 6 could only do 1080p Full HD video recording.
- Improved graphics processing compared to the iPhone 6.
- One of the biggest change has to be the inclusion of the Force Touch display. The Force Touch display works very similarly to the Force Touch on the Apple Watch and the MacBook and MacBook Pros.
- Better construction with the 7000 series Aluminium casing which is 4 times as much strong compared to the 6000 Series Aluminium used in the iPhone 6.
If any of the updates mentioned prior means a lot to you, iPhone 6s is an solid update. But if you are happy with what the iPhone 6 has to offer, there is very little need for you to upgrade to the iPhone 6s. After all, the phone looks the same from the outside. But you can’t deny the fact that the construction on the iPhone 6s is much better thanks to the use of 7000 Series Aluminium. Check out this Unbox Therapy video for better insight!
The noticeable change has to be the much improved camera as well the Force Touch Display. The changes are surely welcome but not enough for you to upgrade to the iPhone 6s if you already own an iPhone 6.
Thanks for reading this post! Stay tuned and stay updated!